It’s up to the competition in features, with some unique advantages. All the latest Gaming Adda. Here are some of them.
Room ID and Password (for PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, etc. ) are shared through Text Message (SMS) and also inside the app. Just open the app and scroll down to the match you participated, click on it and there you will get the Room ID and Password before 15 minutes of match start time. Make sure you join the Room within 15 minutes before match start time.
Yes, you can team-up and play with your friends in a same team in a match. To do so, make sure you and your friends have registered for the same match and when the Room ID and Password are shared, make sure all your registered friends and you join the room and take the same team slot.
Yes, you can register more than 1 entry from same Gaming Adda account. To do so, first register one entry in a match and then you will get option to add more entries to the same match. Use this option (+ Join) to add more entries. This way you can register multiple entries one by one in to same match.
Yes, Gaming Adda does provide an option to cancel entry from any match and get refund. But this option has to be used before 30 minutes of Match Start time only. To cancel your entry, just follow the steps below.
1. Open App and Select the Game (PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, etc.).
2. Click on the Match you have joined in which you want to cancel the entry.
3. You will be in the Match Details Screen. At the bottom left side, you will see MY ENTRIES Option. Click on it and your entries to that match will be listed.
4. Click on the CANCEL option beside the entry you want to delete.
5. Confirm the entry cancellation and you will get instant refund for the match entry in your Gaming Adda Wallet.
If your account is suspended then that means you were found violating the fair play policy or the gameplay rules. In such cases, the account won't be recovered and all the balance in it is lost. Kindly make sure you strictly follow the fair play policies and gameplay rules. Thank you!